Friday 20 February 2015

1st Feedback -Teaser Trailer - Facebook

My teaser trailer is aimed at men between the ages of 15 and 30. For the older spectrum of my age range, I asked my mum to put a link of my teaser trailer, as her friends are over 18/20. 
Below is the screenshot of the comments I received. 
I'm happy with the feedback as it's all positive, although it is quite minimal. The post had only been up a week when I had screenshotted the feedback, so over time I may receive more comments. I'm happy that the people who commented do not know me, as this will not create the Hawthorne effect, which is when someone changes their behaviour or comments to be nice to their friends. This means the comments I received will be more valid than those of people that are my friends.
I'm really happy with the comments of my work being "atmospheric", as I think that's a key element for a teaser trailer as conventionally they need to focus on the cinematography of the shots, so it doesn't give too much of the story, but that the film itself looks professional and attractive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment